So I was going to review The Shining today.
But like every other Blu-ray disc Netflix sends my way, it was damaged and playback cut out halfway through.
I am a dummy for paying $4 extra for this shit.
I’ve never used bluray in my life but I was under the…
I guess it might have just been the reader itself then. I remember people talking about how their PS2s couldn’t read scratched disks that their old Backwards Compatible PS3’s could because of the Bluray reader.
- sakanarochan reblogged this from catbountry and added:
- budgiebin reblogged this from catbountry and added:
- rodyle reblogged this from kidhatekid and added:
- catbountry reblogged this from kidhatekid and added:
- kidhatekid reblogged this from rodyle and added:
- chrenrohay likes this
- great-name-leto said: TORRENT THAT SHIT
- drtanner said: I hope you’re planning on getting your money back.
- kidhatekid posted this